Friday, April 16, 2010

Blocked

There's so much going on inside that from the outside it looks like penetrating peace.  Inside my head, that is.  You know the whole writer's block enigma?  Well, I think I've got prayer's block.  (Which, incidentally, means writer's block for me.)

Because normally my whole day consists of ongoing conversation with the God Who created the day itself.

But lately.  Well, not so much.  And I don't. know. why.  It's like paralization.  In fact, I was going to title this post "Prayeralized."  But I don't know -- that sounds a little too punny.

Have you ever felt like you have so much to talk to God about that you just don't know how to get it out?  So you can't even start?  Strange thing is, He already knows.  Problem is, I can't settle my heart to the point where I can get a single thought out.  Cool thing is, He's okay with it.

Because He. is. Faithful.  No matter what.  Even when I don't know what to say to Him.  He's still there.  Right next to me.  Constant Companion.  Forever Friend.

1 comment:

cooperkelly4 said...

Hey Bria, hmmmm, is is a good thing that the Lord knows your thoughts. =0) Praying for just the right words to come to mind...in His timing. ♥ Kelly

Related Posts with Thumbnails