Friday, March 26, 2010

I Wonder...

**This post was inspired by my good friend Lisa-Jo at http://www.thegypsymama.com/ If you've never read her stuff, you don't know what you're missing... **

I wonder if I will ever really grow up...

I wonder how in the world you throw a garbage can away...

I wonder if I will ever not panic when I hear someone say "I think I'm gonna' throw up!"...

I wonder if I'm doing enough to teach my kids what Jesus is really like...

I wonder if I will ever be able to run 13.1 miles without feeling like I'm going to die...

I wonder what kind of mom I'll be when my kids are teenagers...

I wonder why I can't get myself to like raisins...

I wonder if I will be able to grow old gracefully...

I wonder what you wonder...

3 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

I feel the same way, except about brussel sprouts (not raisins).

I wonder when I become obligated to cut my hair short and dye it blue...

Jessica Fuller said...

I wonder how you come up with such fun blog posts ideas. :) I might have to copy this one I love it so much! We could do it every Wednesday and call it "I Wonder Wednesdays" :)

I wonder why it's taking me so long to email you back. :(

Coby said...

I feel the same about teaching my kids about Jesus. Thankfully, I know He wants me to be successful and victorious in discipling my kids, and if I just ask, He'll help me!!!

I wonder if that sausage I just ate is going to give me food poisoning, since it didn't have an expiration date and hubby only did the sniff test.

I wonder what the purpose of wind is, other than to drive me nuts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails